Here goes my answers to Deepak Raghuraman‘s questions,
1) What is the happiest moment day in your life and why ?
The day when we won third place in Cluster V Basketball Tournament was the happiest day in my life; and why was I happy? It was after months of hard work that paid.
2) Who is the one person who inspires you most and why ?
I believe everyone has certain unique qualities and each of these inspire me. Some are good speakers, they inspire me to work on my speaking skills, and good writers inspire me to write more, the list is too long to write. It is because I believe everyone has something to teach everyone, a continuous process.
3) How you want to see yourself in the next 3 years ?
Honestly I have no clue, I have varied options, and many forked paths that can make all the difference in where I see myself. It might not be the best response, but it what I’ve got.
4) If you have given an opportunity to create and implement one social awareness campaign , what would it be ?
I would choose to propagate awareness about the ancient lives of Indians – Saraswati Valley Civilization among people. We think they were not advanced, but on the contrary they were far more advanced than us, they had advanced in an all fields of technology, science, architecture, mathematics, genetics, and finance. *Ignorance is never bliss*
5) What is the best blog you have ever read (Can restrict to blogs of CBC members) ?
It’s unfair on my part to choose just one! I like them all. As told above, each of the blog makes me want to write more.
6) Education or Experience – What would you vote for ? You should select one and tell why ?
Experience, because education is a one way process and more theory based, it is not affected by dynamic conditions. Personally too, I believe that experience helps people get a perspective, it gives the third dimension to education which is 2-D’ed.
7) You are given an option to have a conversation with one person, who is no more. Who will you chose and why ?
Lord Mountbatten, to question why he divided Indian and Pakistan.
8) What did you want to be when you are a child and what you are now and what you want to be in future ?
My plans keep changing faster than a flag fluttering against the sea winds. I wanted to be a doctor when I was young, *any child’s first fantasy when they are gifted a doctor’s set*, then it set the stone rolling, I wanted to be a security guard, army or navy officer, Indian PM, surfer, a wiz in networking, a chef, too big a list again. (Sigh!). I’m a gonna-be-graduate now and I see myself becoming a financial analyst in future.
9) Make a rhythmic prefixes for the 7 days of week . Eg: Super Sunday, Marvelous Monday etc.,
10) What are the Best and Worst in Blogging?
Best and worst in Blogging is that, you need readers. It opens room for communications and discussions, simultaneously for manipulations too.
11) If a movie was made about your life, what would be the title for the movie and who will you chose to play the lead role?
A lovely question, it would not even qualify for a short film though (haha!)
And I would play the lead role (re-living is not a great option though :P)